Home / Topic / Kwik 3.6.1 Add Button Interface Gets Stuck – PS CC 2015.5

Kwik 3.6.1 Add Button Interface Gets Stuck – PS CC 2015.5

Home Kwiksher Forums Photoshop CC Issues Kwik 3.6.1 Add Button Interface Gets Stuck – PS CC 2015.5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Chris
    Participant

Hi there,

As the title suggests I am using Kwik 3.6.1 in Photoshop CC 2015.5 on the Mac.

I am experimenting with a very basic one page project where I am trying to use the Add Button option. The dialog box opens fine and on most occasions you can add Interactions like Go to Page and Show/Hide just fine.

But on some occasions the interface becomes ‘stuck’ and you cannot click on any options and I cannot exit the dialog box at all. The only solution I have found is to force quit Photoshop and start again – hoping I have saved in the mean time.

The window is still movable. I can drag the window around the screen and the Interactions list will move up and down (only by dragging the entire window) as if the cursor is stuck to the scroll bar. It’s kind of weird and doesn’t happen all the time but enough to become a pain.

Hopefully this is a solvable problem?

Gareth
    Participant

As far as I am aware Chris, Kwik 3.6.1 is not compatible with Photoshop CC 2015.5. You must use Photoshop CS6.

Kwik 4 will be compatible with Photoshop CC 2015.5 and newer versions of Photoshop moving forward.

Chris
    Participant

Ah ok, I’ll try installing that version then and see how I get on – Thanks!

Chris
    Participant

Yep that fixed it – I’m now using Photoshop CC and that works fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising