Home / Topic / Kwik 3.5 beta

Kwik 3.5 beta

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi there.

I own of copy of Kwik2.0 and I’ve wanted to upgrade to Kwik3, but incompatibility with photoshop cc2014 has prohibited me from taking the plunge. Is there no way I can trial Kwik3.5 Beta other than buying Kaboom? Also will Kwik be compatible with photoshop cc2015, recently released?

regards
    Hein

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Kwik3.5 was no longer beta version and you can download and install it for CC 2014 freely. The trial mode limits to create pages up to 6 pages.

CC 2015 has brought some problems to kwik. Kwik does not work with CC 2015 now. I am now fixing and will be released in two weeks. 

Hi Yamamoto, many thanks for the reply.

I’ve tried again to install Kwik for Photoshop cc2014, but no luck. It errors out saying “This extension can not be installed, it required Photoshop version 15 or greater”

I am running Photoshop cc2014, windows 7 64 bit machine, 16Gb ram – so there shouldn’t be any issues. My only thought was that the donwload link still points to Kwik3 and not 3.5. I do understand that Kwik3 does not work with CC2014, hence my question.

Do you have a direct link to Kwik3.5 download? I’m not having any luck this side.

Thanks in advance
    Hein

Follow-up to my recent post:

Apologies Yamamoto, now it works. I’ve updated adobe extension manager and it installed.

Thanks
    Hein

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising