Home / Topic / Kwik 3.5.3 for PS CC 2015 – problems with ExManCmd

Kwik 3.5.3 for PS CC 2015 – problems with ExManCmd

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik35 for Photoshop CC 2014 Kwik 3.5.3 for PS CC 2015 – problems with ExManCmd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rachael
    Participant

Hi,
    I cannot get Kwik to install using the instructions given on the website – I think I have followed them to the letter. but I admit I really don’t know what I’m doing and the terminal reports that the file is not found… I imagine that I am just missing something very basic – is there any chance that someone might offer a more idiot guide to making this upgrade work with PS CC 2015?? Fortunately I managed to avoid Adobe overwriting my PS CC2014 so I still have a version to work with but I would like to start using PS CC2015 and the Kwik upgrade as soon as I can understand what I need to do to get it to work.
    Thanks

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

which step fails in the screen copies in http://kwiksher.com/user-guide/installing-kwik/ ?

Rachael
    Participant

Hi Yamamoto,
    Thanks for replying so quickly…I’m not sure exactly what Im doing wrong at what stage, but here is the copy of what appears in the Terminal window:

Last login: Mon Jul 13 17:23:39 on ttys000
    Rachaels-MBP:~ rachaelmatheson$ /Users/rachaelmatheson/Downloads/Contents/MacOS/ExManCmd –install/Users/rachaelmatheson/Downloads/Kwik-5/CC2014+/Kwik.zxp
    Unknown option specified: install/Users/rachaelmatheson/Downloads/Kwik-5/CC2014+/Kwik.zxp
    Rachaels-MBP:~ rachaelmatheson$

This is a different message than I got the first couple of times but I had to do it all again to try and answer your question…
    Thanks Rachael

Rachael
    Participant

Hi again,
    My apologies – I have no idea what I did differently but I have now managed to run the file and Kwik appears as an extension in PS CC2015 and works. With thanks for your offer of help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising