Home / Topic / "Keep Track" function to save data not working with external code

"Keep Track" function to save data not working with external code

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs "Keep Track" function to save data not working with external code

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I am hoping someone can help with this issue. Thanks in advance!
    I have created variables on page 3 of my app for flash cards.
    I have a numerical variable called cardnumber that keeps track of what number card in the deck is being played. I selected it as a local variable and to “keep track” of the variable.

I am finding that when I use some external code and reference the “cardnumber” variable that has “keep track” checked, it comes back as a nil value.

When I uncheck the “Keep track” on the variable the code works fine but when I leave the scene and come back to it, the “cardnumber” value did not save and it starts back at 1.

Is there something I need to add to my external code to work with the “keep track” function or is this a bug?

Thank you!
    Christi

FB
    Participant

Did you try it as a global variable?

alexandres
    Participant

Remember that all global variables when called externally should include the “composer.” prefix. For example a global variable called score is named internally as composer.score

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising