Home / Topic / is it possible to read dinamic content from externat database?

is it possible to read dinamic content from externat database?

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik User Questions is it possible to read dinamic content from externat database?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • eyndrea
    Participant

Hello. One questionis it possible to read dinamic content from externat database or file like xml...I mean the external content is in a server and the user can only see this content if he is online.Do anyone know any reference about something similar.I suposse I will have to writte external codethanks

Anonymous

Yes, only with external code you will be able to do this.

eyndrea
    Participant

If some user of kwik or corona know some way or tutorial or reference to start learning about this theme it would be helpful to me to shared it herethanks

Anonymous

I don't believe you will find this topic in Kwiksher's forums. My suggestion to you, if you are planning to learn Lua and code it, is to check Corona's forums and tutorials.

eyndrea
    Participant

ok. thanks. I supposed it. I asked to me if some kwik user have been in the same situation and had some experience about.anyway thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising