Home / Topic / IntroductionS

IntroductionS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello Gang!I'm looking forward to all the rich content that Alex and Will are going to share in our Kwik Class! It looks like we have the entire State of Utah enrolled. Kwiksher may have to relocate their Home Office.My name is Wade Collins. I can be reached via email at caricatureartstudios@gmail.com. Please don't hesitate to contact me to chat or swap ideas. I want to soak up everything I can to launch my first Childrens Book App as soon as possible and establish my digital business.Take care,Wade.

Anonymous

I'm also really excited to take part in this class. I've been trying to create a cross-platform storybook app with a game engine. I was making good progress but was hung up with trying to implement text sync when I discovered Kwik. The idea of using Photoshop as the development environment is so brilliant that I didn't even think twice about making the switch.Although I am glad to share my contact information with anyone in the class, I don't think a public forum is the place to do it. There doesn't seem to be a way to send PMs in this forum so maybe we might set up a google group or something of the sort for that purpose.

Anonymous

Good point.Wade.

Anonymous

Hi Wade and Kim.  Yes, Tuesday's class was so inspirational – can't wait for the next one!   

Anonymous

Dear all, great to have you here! Please feel free to bring questions about topics that you want to cover – if they are not already in my program, I will gladly add them to our next sessions.

I had to miss last week, but just saw the video and can't wait for the next one.  I'm the animation mentor for a high school robotics team - I'm learning along with the rest of them.  We thought it would be great to do an interactive app and so I found Kwik.  Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow 🙂Carrie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising