Home / Topic / Installation not working

Installation not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • afzz
    Participant

Hi,
    I installed Kwik on Mac, Yosemite 10.10.3, Photoshop CC 2014.2.2 release using Extension Manager CC 7.3.2.39. It shows as installed in The Extension Manager but it is not available in Photoshop, Window/Extensions.
    However, It is showing up in Adobe Illustrator under extensions.

How can I get this to work?

Thanks,
    AK

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Very strange. I have the same install versions of Yosemite 10.10.3, Photoshop CC 2014.2.2 release using Extension Manager CC 7.3.2.39 and Kwik is installed and shows up in photshop > windows > extensions. However, Illustrator is not installed on my Mac.

I will check kwik installation with Mac with illustrator installed.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

I installed Illustrator 2014. Kwik shows up in Photoshop > Window > Extensions but it also appears in Illustrator. This packaging bug could be a problem.

I updated to Kwik.zip. Kwik.zxp for 2014 is configured only photoshop use

http://kwiksher.com/download/

please download and re-install kwik with Adobe Extension Manager CC.

afzz
    Participant

Thank You, I Installed the update and it no longer shows in Illustrator but it is not available in photoshop too. I have a multi boot system with Yosemite and Mavericks installed on separate partitions in the hdd. The Mavericks installation has a photoshop cc install and the Yosemite has photoshop cc 2014. Maybe this issue is due to this.

Regards,
    AK

darias.jose
    Participant

I have the same problem wit cc 2014.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

The package had the following problem but it is not making an installation error my environment(Win7 and Mac)

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1549306
    PHXS”, Extension Manager will not install it because currently the host Id in XManConfig for PS is PHSP.

I updated Kwik.zip. Please download and let me know a result.
    http://kwiksher.com/download/

afzz
    Participant

Thank You, It is showing in ps cc 2014 now. Have you updated Kutt with this?

darias.jose
    Participant

Now it works in cc2014!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  darias.jose.
    Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Good to know it is working 🙂

I have not released Kutt for Photoshop CC2014 yet. In June, maybe but I can not promise now > afzz

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising