Home / Topic / In app purchase proccess

In app purchase proccess

Home Kwiksher Forums Tutorial Suggestions In app purchase proccess

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • constancyrandssfsi
    Participant

Ive mentioned this in another category of forums in here on how to do in app purchases. But would love to see a video demonstrating the entire process on how its done with kwiksher and in apples side. Would probably help out alot of us.

Anonymous

I will leave that for users who have done it already. It is hard to me to do this tutorial because it requires a real app in the AppStore (in order to create certificates, etc). Also, it requires to run your app in the device (another complexity to shoot). Anyways, try to search Corona Labs forum and YouTube for videos like that. As I mentioned, Kwik's part is the simplest one (add the product in the Project and Pages toolset), set the pages you want to block (Page Properties) and create a button to purchase the product.Just a reminder, in-app purchase requires Corona PRO version (paid version). The new Corona Starter, which is FREE, does not offer this feature.

constancyrandssfsi
    Participant

Will do. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising