Home / Topic / Image replaced don´t remove when reloading or go next page

Image replaced don´t remove when reloading or go next page

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik User Questions Image replaced don´t remove when reloading or go next page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • victortarinteclas
    Participant

Hello everyone!

After an image is replaced from camera and go next or previous page, the image always stay in the same position in every single page, never gone.

How can I resolve this problem?

I will really appreciate your help!

Many Thanks!

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

An easy way would be make it off screen by changing x, y value or make it transparent – alpha = 0.

https://docs.coronalabs.com/api/library/media/show.html

media.show is obsolete now. capturePhoto or selectPhoto returns event.target as a display object. So
    event.target is the image replaced ond remains every single page. You need to put the display object (event.target) into sceneGroup to make it local.

sceneGroup::insert(event.target)

https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/system/composer/index.html

victortarinteclas
    Participant

Hello Yamamoto,

Thank you very much for your help. Really appreciate it.

Just tried all the steps you recommended me but I can´t do it. Sorry I iforgot to mentioned that I am designer and no coding

When the photo is placed in page, I don´t know how to set alpha=0, I thought it would be a new PSD ayer and make it transparent.

I am not working with codes so would really be grateful if you know the code to add in the next/prev page button

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Victor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising