Home / Topic / How to trigger an audio file at different times/delays?

How to trigger an audio file at different times/delays?

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! How to trigger an audio file at different times/delays?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Gareth
    Participant

Hi all,
    is it possible to have a single audio file play at different times?

In the Add Audio panel you can set a Delay to an audio file. But that sets it up permanently. I would like to play the same audio file at different times. For example… a ‘click’ sound that is triggered as an animation starts, then it is triggered 1 second after another animation starts and again 3 seconds after another animation starts.

It would be great to have a delay option in the ‘Play Audio’ action in the ‘Add Action’ panel.

Any ideas?
    thanks,
    Gareth

Jorge
    Participant

Gareth, did you try to create an Action to play the audio (set to 0 delay) and then create Timers with different delays to play the audio whenever you wish? Hope it helps.

Gareth
    Participant

Hey Jorge,
    thanks for that. Yes I think thats the way I will go. I have been away from my app for a long time, and i was hoping there may be some new solution to this problem. I’m back in appland now.

I must figure out the difference between Timers in the ‘Project and Pages’ Tab and Timers in the ‘Add Action’ panel. I’m a little confused by the difference and when to use which.

I hope your stuff is going well!
    Gareth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising