Home / Topic / How to detect finger movement

How to detect finger movement

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik User Questions How to detect finger movement

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

I'm not sure how to do this or if it can be done. I want to have a layer with an image that the user can “draw” around. I want to detect when they have “released” their finger and then swap in a different image. I really don't care how long they “draw”, or how closely they match the outline of the first image, I just want to know when they stop drawing so I can swap in the other image.Can this be done and if so how?

Anonymous

Why simply not set the “outline” image as a button then “onRelease” (meaning the user clicked and released the button) you trigger the “go to new page”? For doing that, all you need to do is to set the outline layer as a button, then select “Press” option (instead of Tap).

tradexcel12
    Participant

D'oh – how simple. I was making it much harder than it had to be!!!! Thank you.

tradexcel12
    Participant

I am confused – I have my two layers set up, the one I want to hide when the button is released on top of the one I want to be visible when the button is released. I set layer 1 to a button, set the button to press, tell it to hide that button and it gives me the action, the data, the params in the data window, the id, etc but won't let me create it. I hit create and it just sits there looking stupid. The second layer is directly under the first and hiding the first on release will make layer 2 visible - exactly as I need it to, but why won't it let me finish creating the button? I have tried it several times with the same results. What am I missing?

tradexcel12
    Participant

Oh nevermind I did something incredibly stupid I forgot to setup the test page in the project. I need more coffee.LOL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising