Home / Topic / How to create random shuffle sound clips?

How to create random shuffle sound clips?

Home Kwiksher Forums General Discussion How to create random shuffle sound clips?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

I've been trying to figure out how to create random shuffle of sound files on the same object.I haven't been able to figure it out.  The basic problem is there are three different places where I might add the shuffle, and I'm not which is the correct one to select to get the sound files to shuffle.  Or should the shuffle be added to both the button and the action popup box? Is the correct method to first create an action with 3 different sound clips, and then also add in the shuffle in the same popup box so that the crossed arrow icon shows?Or should I create another button for the shuffle action?And as an additional option I could add the action to the original animation popup box.I've been trying variations of all these methods, and can't seem to get any of them to work.  This is one of problems I'm having with Kwik... there are so many options, I don't know which ones are correct and which ones are not.On some of my trials, I get Corona error messages.  On others I don't.I guess a step by step on the correct way to get multiple sound files work with a random shuffle would be awesome.  Thanks to anyone for any pointers!

Anonymous

J, you are right! There is so many options in Kwik (even for me it is simple to forget how to do things). In fact, most of the options are there to keep compatibility with the first versions (Kwik grew a lot from its original version 1.0 to the current one).Saying that, I would suggest to do the following for the audio shuffle:- create 3 different actions (each one "playing" a different audio file)- in the layer you want to act as a button, attach a button- select the Shuffle as the button action and import the 3 actions you previously created as Play Audioit supposely will address your request. let me know if it works.Alex

Thanks!  That worked perfectly the first time I tried it.That'd make a great addition to a future Kwik 'help file', since I'm sure most users could have spent days trying to figure that sequence out. 🙂

Anonymous

I would love to have this kind of “how tos” coming from the Forums than the “official documentation”. First because I will never be able to think/write about all the potential scenarios but mostly because users are finding great ways to do things I personally even think could be done with Kwik.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising