Home / Topic / Help with 3.3.6 Update

Help with 3.3.6 Update

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs Help with 3.3.6 Update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

I just updated and now I can’t load my old projects. Any suggestions?

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Would you zip the project file folder and send it to support@kwiksher.com?
    Can you create a new project and able to re-open it?

regards,
    yamamoto

Jorge
    Participant

I am working on two main projects at the moment (A and B). The very latest one (the one which is on the top of the list in the Kwik panel- project A) I was able to re-open without any problem when I have installed version 3.3.6.

However, I am not able to re-open any of the three versions of another project (B), which we are just finishing.

I then thought it would be to do with the fact that project B was not on the top (latest opened project) and tried to re-open other previous projects (tests and small studies). Most of them were blocked, but a couple of them re-appeared.

Any already identified issue/solution?
    Thanks.
    Jorge

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Jorge.
    Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Thank you for the project file, Jorge.

Please save .kwk file as utf-8 and try it again. Your project file failed to open would contain non us-ascii codes.

non us-ascii chars causes a problem in kwik3.3.6 set with utf-8. I set utf-8 in Kwik3.3.6 because it is better to support multi lingual projects to set non-ascii string to a variable. Kwik did not set any encoding internally and multi bytes chars were not supported well before 3.3.6

So project files should contain only us-ascii or saved with utf-8 works with 3.3.6
    I may update kwik to add utf-8 support check box if it is enabled read the file as uft-8 otherwise reading file as same as 3.3.5.

regards,
    yamamoto

Jorge
    Participant

Thanks Naoya,

I can now open again my project.

Very quickly + Sunday + solution = FIRST class service.

Regards.

Jorge

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising