Home / Topic / Help! I have 3 Warnings that mean nothing to me

Help! I have 3 Warnings that mean nothing to me

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! Help! I have 3 Warnings that mean nothing to me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • psimedia@mac.com
    Participant

I’ve dusted off a 2 year old project. I’m using kwik 3.6 on a MacOS 10.12.5 with PS 2017. I’m getting two warning messages that mean nothing to me. The messages are as follows:

WARNING: issue found in build.settings:
    May 28 04:52:42.873
    WARNING: deprecated key: settings.iphone.plist.CFBundleIconFile (string)
    WARNING: Runtime:addEventListener: real ios devices don’t generate ‘key’ events

In addition, the build on the actual iPad has the following runtime error: /build/page_1.lua:199 attempt to call method’addEventListener’ (a nil value) Page_1 Line 199 reads as follows: layer.kwk_CreditsMain:addEventListener(“tap”, onkwk_CreditsMainEvent )

No clue as to what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

> WARNING: deprecated key: settings.iphone.plist.CFBundleIconFile (string)

it is old and just you can remove it from build/build.settings if you like to clean it up.
    I have not updated Kwik3 and the deprecated key remains there. It is not a serious error.

> kwk_CreditsMain

It seems CredistMain not exist. If button event with CredistMain is left on Kwik panel and no longer used, just remove it.

If not solve, can you send me page_1.lua and .kwk file to support@kwiksher.com? I will check it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising