Home / Topic / Has Kwik resest to 2 pages?

Has Kwik resest to 2 pages?

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 2 Bugs Has Kwik resest to 2 pages?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

I downloaded and installed the latest Kwik 2 build today and when I go to add page 3 to my project I keep getting “no project open”. I also updated Corona to the latest build. Trying to complete my project for the contest and I need those other 2 pages – what I have done wrong?

tradexcel12
    Participant

Hmmm after I closed PS and Kwik, then reopened “last project” I was able to add a third page.

Seems for me anyhow – I'm no longer able to export images for a single page any longer where I could previously.But have 6 pages in my project at the moment and all ok.

tradexcel12
    Participant

When I tried to do a one page export with the latest version of Kwik and Corona I got an error message saying my copy of Corona does not support single page export.

Anonymous

the trial version only exports the first 8 pages of your project. single page export is not allowed with the beta/trial version.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising