Home / Topic / Free Promo codes for ‘Stamp And Sketch’

Free Promo codes for ‘Stamp And Sketch’

Home Kwiksher Forums Marketing your app Free Promo codes for ‘Stamp And Sketch’

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • sngjenshvuh
    Participant

Hi everyone,Here are 3 promo codes for our creative app for a kids game called 'Stamp And Sketch': https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stamp-and-sketch/id646281384?ls=1&mt=8 9NMET4XH3MF6WHYNTFKRHRNNL9TJPWNRXJPPKindly let others know in a reply to this post when you've used a promo code  🙂 Cheers Tanya.

hugo-oxley
    Participant

HiI took the first code - thank you.Congrats on publishing your app. Some nice characters and I like the bright colours. Have you thought about using kwiks screen grab option so that users can save their creations? I will let my youngest beta tester have a play when he comes home later.K

sngjenshvuh
    Participant

Hi Kaz,I did originally have a save button. After giving it more thought I had presumed parents may find it annoying to have much of their device hard drive filled with the childs creations. Maybe I thought wrongly? What are your views on this? I'm thinking along the lines of a 5 year old playing with the app at a table and the parent is doing something else. The child keeps pressing the camera button (as some do). The message pops up saying its saved but they don't realise what the button does exactly and keep pressing it. Over time the parent could have hundreds of images to delete. I thought maybe creating the screen was more important than saving it. A bit like the old etch sketch where you drew an image, shook it and it disappeared. They were always popular even without a save button. The child had fun in the creation.Thank you for your input.Tanya.

hugo-oxley
    Participant

Hi Tanya,I understand your View point there. I do regularly delete saved photos when my children get snap happy.My 4 year old was happily playing with your app and then said "can we not take a photo?" he was looking for a camera button. I guess it is a function that he is quite used to seeing when playing with a sticker book style app. I think once a child has used a camera function once they will soon understand what a camera button with sound simulation does. He doesn't go in to the photo area, he is happy to know it is stored and will sometimes ask to email it to someone (I'll email it for him)Not a critism, just a thought. He still had fun without a save/photo function. Would be very interesting to hear other parents thoughts on this function.K

sngjenshvuh
    Participant

Thank you Kaz, it's been great getting feedback, especially on the camera part as I was in two minds about it. I might ask parents over on my facebook page also for their input. It's something I will definitely consider adding in a future app update 😀

tradexcel12
    Participant

Good point Tanya. My grandchildren are used to apps that let them take a picture of their creations, and my son is equally used to deleting those on a regular basis. I asked a friend of mine who has an almost 3 year old daughter about it, and she also said her daughter really enjoys that feature, and she goes in and deletes the saved images regularly.That's a pretty small sample, just two parents, but apparently if kids are using the camera function, which they really like, parents are aware that they need to keep an eye on their device space. My son said it's like posting drawings to a refrigerator door. After a while you have to take down the old ones to make room for new ones. LOL

sngjenshvuh
    Participant

Thanks for your feeback KarenD. I'm thinking seriously about adding the camera to the first update which I'll do very soon. Possibly have one that looks like a cartoon camera that also sets off a flash when it's pressed. Sounds a little more fun for kids than just the message popup. Kaz and KarenD have any of you created any apps I can check out? I love downloading apps created with the same software I use. I was looking at a popular app called 'Amelia and the terror of the night' (sure you've both heard of it) a few weeks back and reading how it was done using Adobe Flash. I was also noticing there is absolutely nothing in that game that can't be done with Kwik! Now that's food for thought  😀Chat later.Tanya.

tradexcel12
    Participant

And Flash can be difficult to work with. Apple doesn't like Adobe very much. I have a client who is seriously thinking of moving to Corona because of issues they are having porting their Flash games to iOS and Android. Their Flash team is adamantly opposed to that move – job security and all that. LOLI have nothing in the app store yet. I just managed to get back to the ones I have in development. Had to do client work to make enough money to support myself in the development stage so I didn't get a lot done for about three months. But making up for lost time now!

hugo-oxley
    Participant

Tanya,No, I don't have any apps to show yet. Lots of work in progress but time poor. Have set myself a target so will see how we go.FYI your lite version of dress up app opens on my iPad upside down (I have home key on left) and won't rotate on an unlocked screen. Stamp and sketch rotates fine. (I have emailed you at yours games add)K

lizochka_simova
    Participant

Looks like a fun app, Tanya.  It's a great addition to be able to change the background color. I agree that a camera is a good idea.  My granddaughter, who at nine has moved on to more sophisticated drawing/sketching apps, loves to save and sometimes email her creations.I wish you much success with it.Anna

sngjenshvuh
    Participant

Hi Anna, Kaz and KarenD,Just a quick note to let you all know that I have now added a camera feature to Stamp And Sketch as of the last update that was recently accepted by iTunes. Thank you again for your input, it was very much appreciated. It's also on the Android version as well.Now to submit to Kwiksher showcase and see how Alex likes it  :-Have a great day!Tanya.

tradexcel12
    Participant

Super! I'm sure he'll like it. It's a cute game and I'm in awe of how you used Kwik. Someday when I grow up I might be able to do gud like you in Kwik. HAHAHA

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising