Home / Topic / Free Coloring Book Project Template

Free Coloring Book Project Template

Home Kwiksher Forums Templates and Code Sharing Free Coloring Book Project Template

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • pascal89
    Participant

I spent a few days getting this all sorted out, but Here is a Universal coloring book app template. You just have to replace the “drawing” layer and make sure your directory is /Documents/iActive/Color or edit the .kwk file to suit your files settings. Hope You guys enjoy. I would love to see links posted to your apps, if you use this, but there are no conditions. I even took the photo of the original yellow crayon used to make all the others, so the artwork is free of any copywrite restrictions etc.. colorBook.jpghttps://www.dropbox.com/s/0u0oc369i5otwsc/Color.zip

This is great Hairy. There should be a thread for Sharing projects of this sort. Who would find a sharing thread useful?

pascal89
    Participant

I am glad, this helped. I would love a thread where people shared projects. Simple things, like seeing how someone contrained a ragdoll joint or set a collision are invaluable.

Anonymous

DONE! New board created just for that. Thanks!

quincywathelet516
    Participant

Hi hairyconiption ,Thanks for the template. It's great.How did you set up the eraser to remove the color?Thanks,d

pascal89
    Participant

Currently there is no way to actually “Erase” so I set it up a white brush size 55.

pascal89
    Participant

Fixed Alpha issue causing dark images, and added email sharinghttps://www.dropbox.com/s/0u0oc369i5otwsc/Color.zip

sngjenshvuh
    Participant

Anyone have any idea why I can't open any of these template files? I'm using Kwik 2 and Photoshop CS5.Thanks 🙂

pascal89
    Participant

You probably need to open the color.kwk files in textwrangler, and do a find replace for “/iActive/color/” to “/yourdirectory/color”

sngjenshvuh
    Participant

Awesome works perfectly thank-you  ;D

sutasublect1971
    Participant

-is the emailing option tested to work on android? can't seem to get that to work.-update: Ah fixed it. For some reason, on one of your download versions it had native.showui_popup("mail", options) instead of native.showPopup("mail", options)

Anonymous

Hello! Thanks for sharing!When i compile the project, all works fine but i cant see the pencils in the simulator. (In Photoshop i can)Do you know what could be the problem?Thanks!

Anonymous

How come I can't see the crayons in the simulator? No matter what I do the don't show up?Can anyone help me?

eyndrea
    Participant

There is nothing in dropbox folder

Anonymous

yeah same here looked into the dropbox and it appears to be empty. Original poster remove the file? Would have been a nice find! 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising