Home / Topic / Flip X and Flip Y on reverse

Flip X and Flip Y on reverse

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs Flip X and Flip Y on reverse

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Odisej
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a problem with Flip X animation, since it triggers once as soon as the animation is started (button trigger), not for the first time when the animation goes on reverse as it should. After that it works fine in a loop. Anyone else has this?
    Thanks!

Jorge
    Participant

Yes, I have the same experience and could not figure out the solution. A real bug?

Odisej
    Participant

well it looks like a bug indeed. so i am still waiting for the response/solution.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

I will check behavior and reply result next week

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

in gtween.lua(600), the following part is a problem

if tween.delay ~= 0 then
    tween.position = -tween.delay
    end

If make it comment not to set tween.postion as -twwen.delay, the animation does not go on reverse for the first time.

I think it should be set to nil or 0 but I am not sure yet. Setting with 0 or nil causes an injection for other animation patters.

Can you try setting tween.postion = nil in the code above? It worked well with my simple test.

regards,
    yamamoto

Jorge
    Participant

Thanks Nayoa,
    It did not work for me with nil – Corona Simulator did not launch and the following message appeared:

gtween.lua:86: attempt to compare number with nil stack traceback
    gtween.lua:86:in function “invalidate”
    gtween.lua:98:in function “setValues”
    gtween.lua:103:in function “resetValues”
    gtween.lua:603:in function “new”
    page_4.lua:629:……..
    ………..
    ……….. if you need the rest of the message I can send it.

However, I have tried with “0” and it worked perfectly.
    I have another image which is going forward and backwards in the scene (without button and looping when page starts). The change to “0” did not affect the animation of this second image, which continues to play as expected.
    Hope it helps.
    Regards.

Odisej
    Participant

Thanks, Yamamoto and Jorge…

I also get an error with nil and this animation works fine if I set it to = 0, but i did notice change in animations on other pages so I can’t leave it like that. Yamamoto, it looks like you have found the correct line that is causing this problem, we just have to find a proper solution now:)
    thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising