Home / Topic / Flakes 2

Flakes 2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

We must all be doing Christmas apps with snowflakes LOL I have used multiplier in the past with no problems, but now I want the action to occur in a specific area of the screen. I set my random boundary x co-ordinates to the area I need and it works great, BUT when I set my Y random boundaries to 93, 979 the snowflakes continue past the bottom I've specified. They start within my area, but continue past it. What am I doing wrong?

Fionnuala
    Participant

Hi I am having the same problem – just wondering if you found a solution to this? Thanks a mil

Administrator
    Keymaster

You cannot set the boundaries for multiplier disappearance. Every flake (in your example) will only disappear when they cross the screen size bottom.

Fionnuala
    Participant

Ok, thanks Alex. Is the best alternative to this then a sprite sheet?

Administrator
    Keymaster

Depending in your design, you may create a fake foreground (check my tutorial on particles) in front of your multiplier.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising