Home / Topic / [FIXED] Warning Message goes into a loop

[FIXED] Warning Message goes into a loop

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 2 Bugs [FIXED] Warning Message goes into a loop

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

This is really minor and could be irrelevant if the new build is resizing images/layers to even pixels. But when I try to perform an action such as adding a button to a layer that is not in even pixels and I have the warning about them turned on, the warning message will not go away so I can not complete the action parameters or do anything else. It endlessly recycles until I force quit Photoshop. Could be my setup too, but thought I'd mention it.

Anonymous

The checking happens every time you select one layer and apply any interaction to it. The warning should appear only for the selected layer. if it is looping, reasons may be: a) you have more than 1 layer selected or b) there is something else in your project that i have no idea what is 🙂 if you can save a screen recording showing what is happening, it would be great.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising