Home / Topic / [FIXED] Publish only current page

[FIXED] Publish only current page

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 2 Bugs [FIXED] Publish only current page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • dorindatrittown0555
    Participant

Hi Alex,publish only current page won't work.It's checked but on publish Corona starts from the beginning. Kwik 2.7.2

tradexcel12
    Participant

I didn't mention that as part of my testing I went down to Kwik 2 yesterday and had the same issue. Used a project that had been working fine and had been correctly using current page, a brand new project and one that had been done in Kwik Next. Had me concerned it was my software or hardware since it spanned both Kwik versions. Kinda glad to see someone else with the same problem. LOL

tradexcel12
    Participant

Could this relate to the user who said when he left the app, it was bookmarked correctly but then would not play the narration sound files after the bookmarked page? He said all the pages prior to the bookmark worked perfectly, but the ones after the bookmark did not play the synced audio file.If so, should I run that app through Kwik again and reupload it to iTunes?

Anonymous

Going through pages to test the end is how I have been rolling since the latest update, hoping for a fix

Anonymous

This issue was fixed in 2.7.2. What is the problem now? Details please 🙂

Anonymous

I have publish only current page and When publishing… checked, but the simulator starts on the first page of my projectIt started when I installed 2.7.3, and it's still here with the 2.7.3a

Anonymous

This was covered in another posting: http://kwikplugin.com/forums/index.php/topic,1608.msg6561.html#msg6561If you have the bookmark enabled, it will always bypass the When publishing... checking. Bookmarks always have precedence over this option.

tradexcel12
    Participant

Alex – just making sure here, if we want to have bookmarking in the final product, all we have to do is turn it on when we're doing the final publish, right? It only interferes with the “publish current page” part?

Anonymous

Yes, you are right Karen.

Anonymous

Yup that did itThank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising