Home / Topic / [FIXED] Kut not producing images in CC and CS6

[FIXED] Kut not producing images in CC and CS6

Home Kwiksher Forums Kutt Bugs [FIXED] Kut not producing images in CC and CS6

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • taniaswyui2
    Participant

Hi Alex,Yesterday I bought Kut but so far I haven't been able to make it work, not sure if I have a wrong setting in Photoshop or something I'm doing wrong. I shot this quick 3 minute video, hopefully it is self explanatoryhttp://www.hectorsanchez.net/Kut_Issue.mp4Thanks in advanceHector

jso
    Participant

I had a very similar issue when I first downloaded and installed Kut. Downloading it again and re-installing helped, not sure if it will help you.

jso
    Participant

Also, I'm not sure if this is related, but did you try renaming your layers to not have spaces in the layer name? Like “layer1” instead of “layer 1”?

Anonymous

Hector, I couldn't get the issue reproduced here. As Greg mentioned, the first bits of Kut came with a bug that was fixed few hours after (I did not change the version number thou). Any chance you can download and re-install it again??

Anonymous

I found (and fixed) the culprit for not exporting: background layers. Just download build 1.0.1 and you will be good to go.

taniaswyui2
    Participant

Thanks a lot Alex and Greg,I installed latest version 1.1 and is working well in Photoshop CC although not for CS6, but that is ok for me as I use Photoshop CCThis is a very cool tool and I like the report where I can get the coordinates for positioning the images with code, it saves a lot of timeRegardsHector

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising