Home / Topic / [FIXED] bookmark and end-on-suspend not working

[FIXED] bookmark and end-on-suspend not working

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 2 Bugs [FIXED] bookmark and end-on-suspend not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • lizochka_simova
    Participant

This is probably not a bug as much as a Corona or android problem.  Also not new as it is true of the app I published earlier this year. My apps are not supposed to bookmark. I have not checked that box and the kwk file says "false" for bookmark.  If closed and opened on my iPad they always open on the beginning. Good!  But on my Kindle Fire and Nook HD they open on the last open page. I have also checked "en-on-suspend" and the lua code says "true" for that, but they don't end, even if I let the devices go to sleep or turn them off, the apps are still there when I turn the devices back on, true of the iPad as well. Am I not understanding how this is supposed to work?This is not a big issue to me as it probably doesn't matter that much to the user that they have to manually exit the app or go back to the beginning, because with nav it's pretty easy. But if it is an option in Kwik, it seems like it should work, right?

Anonymous

Instead of activating it on “suspend”, Kwik was coded to do it on “exiting” – this explains why it wasn't working before. Fix coming in the next update. Now, when user leave the app (to attend a call, stop to use the device, etc) and return, the app will restart from page one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising