Home / Topic / Feature Request for K2

Feature Request for K2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

When I read the update on the blog about K2, I was quite happy with the new additions and direction of the plugin.I became concerned when I read about waiting to do final tweaks until updated software was available, most notably Photoshop CS6. I would kindly request NOT requiring an update to Photoshop to use K2, unless absolutely necessary. Please ensure that K2 will function in CS5 as well as CS6.Thanks,Mike HovlandBlue Rocket Labs

Anonymous

What I meant (I need to improve my English :)) that so many new interfaces are coming (including Photoshop 6 but also MacOS, Windows 8 and Corona), that I am waiting to see where the directions are before to create the final interface for K2.K2 will work with CS5 and above (in fact my development tool is Photoshop CS5).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising