Home / Topic / External code

External code

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • eyndrea
    Participant

I make a request to external library.menu = require("page_X")and after call the menu in one page withmenu.new()I don't know if i can explain this in the corrects words... (I go to use some action script words)I would like to know if it is possible to load the menu, after unload it, or hide it, order the differents external library required (for example I require the menu1 and the menu2 and after I want to reorder them like layers in photoshop)In flash for example I can load movie1 in level 3, movie2 in level 2.... So I can control the movies like in photoshop the layers order.After in flash I can reorder the movies (swapdepths) or I can hide, transform the movie...I don't know if it is possible with differents external code or library required.Is there a way to make something like this in kwik?I suposse it is with code.Could someone say to me some reference, tutorial or wich words i have to look for in corona forums to learn how to make this.thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising