Home / Topic / external code or page elements

external code or page elements

Home Kwiksher Forums Tutorial Suggestions external code or page elements

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • eyndrea
    Participant

First of all, I don't know if it's possible to make…In one app that I made I have one superior menu that it is the same in 45 pages. Also I have one draggable menu that is the same in the same 45 pages.In other pages I have other superior menu for 10 pages....All of this in 4 languajes.I think it will be interesting to know if it's possible to add this with external code, library or somethingI think it is a problem that the same code, layers and images have to be in all the pages. I don't know if it is possible to make the code for the superior menu in one page and after save it to use it in diffefent pages like external code, library...¿?If we have to copy and modify some code I think we can learn it.It would be a good help to have a tutorial to can use the same elements in different pages and don't have to have a lot o pages with the same images, layers, code, variables...Perhaps this can reduze the render time alsoIn this case I don't know if it would be good for that projects who need a lot of variables (in corona you can not use more than 200 variables)I say this because in one page with a lot of layers, differents languajes, a lot of buttons.... is possible to get more than 200 variables.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Tutorial Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.