Home / Topic / error uploading to appstore idfa

error uploading to appstore idfa

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! error uploading to appstore idfa

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • eyndrea
    Participant

Today I went to upload to appstore two updates of 2 app's in application loaderin the two app application loader show this errorImproper advertising identifier idfa usage. Your app contains the advertising identifier idfa api but you have not indicated its usage on the prepare for upload page in itunes connectI'm using kwik 3.04 and corona Version 2013.2076.I'm using this versions because to upgrade to new version of kwik I have to make a lot of changes and I want to make them after.3 weeks ago i uploaded with this versions an update and no problemsI've asked also in corona forumsdo someone know something about this?I have tried to delete the "waiting for upload" version in itunnes connect to see if I can change something but there is not button to delete it.

Anonymous

The message you are being given says something about advertising, did you put adds in the updated versions, because if you have you will most likely need to update you apps store listing. I would check you project properties/monetize/ tab.

eyndrea
    Participant

the app has only images, movies and show pdfs with the get url  button in kwik.After that application loader say to me this message,I try to upload the same app that I uploaded 3 weeks ago and the xcode application loader say to me the same message. One app that was aproved 3 weeks ago now say this message.The app has not any ads. Only show photos, videos and pdf's.

eyndrea
    Participant

Yes. I have dowload the corona version 2014.2189a and now it's okApproved in application loader.Not show the error.

eyndrea
    Participant

If some people try to build with corona version before 2189 is possible to get in problems uploading to the app to appstore.Apple have changed another time the things...you could see the solution in this posthttp://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/47227-improper-advertising-identifier-idfa-usage-your-app-contains-the-advertising-identifier-idfa-api-but-you-have-not-indicated-its-usage-on-the-prep/

Anonymous

I have had a glitch where when you click on a layer it takes you to the app store. So I think kwik may have actually built this code into your app. This is something that alex will need to look at, you should send your project folder to him.

Anonymous

There is an article in here that may shed some light on your issuehttp://stackoverflow.com/questions/23309237/improper-advertising-identifier-idfa-usage-but-it-doesnt

Anonymous

According the first link, you must use Corona 2189 or above. Is it your case Aaron?

eyndrea
    Participant

Now i'm not with this problem.I solved it. I go to explain it if someone have the same problem1- I had an app made with  kwik 3.04 and corona Version 2013.2076.2- I had no time to change to new kwikversion because I would have to change some code.3- I made some changes with kwik 3.04 in the app and after I make a build with corona Version 2013.2076.  Then app store do not approved my app because this error "Improper advertising identifier (idfa) usage"Also the same app that 3 weeks ago was aproved now was rejected.The problem was the build with corona version 2013.2076 and the new politic from app.(If you use plugins like facebook, advertiment .... you have to say it when you create the build)4- So with the same app made with kwik 3.0.4 I install Corona 2189a and test the app. (there was a message that say to me that the version made with kwik was not the same that the corona but the app was ok)5- I build the app (Corona 2189a) and after I upload to appstore and all is aproved.My Conclusion. I before version of  2189 corona insert a code in the build that is not ok with the new policy from apple (change a few days ago)If someone use plugins for facebook o ads could need to say to apple when prepare for upload the app.the post in corona labs:http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/47227-improper-advertising-identifier-idfa-usage-your-app-contains-the-advertising-identifier-idfa-api-but-you-have-not-indicated-its-usage-on-the-prep/more information: (how to reject an app that is "waiting for upload")http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/47306-urgent-my-app-is-rejected-because-of-idfa-today-it-was-ok-two-weeks-ago/?hl=idfahttp://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/46865-does-this-app-use-the-advertising-identifier-idfa/?hl=idfaSorry for the extension of this post

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising