Home / Topic / Error message after new Corona build

Error message after new Corona build

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik User Questions Error message after new Corona build

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

I installed the new public Corona build last night and since I don't do this very often I may have missed a step because I'm getting the following error message"Your Corona SDK version is different than the certified one with Kwik. Install build 2013.1137 or you may have issues in your project."I checked the Kwik tutorials and didn't see anything about registering Corona, just pointing things to where it lives. My project opens just fine and runs in the simulator. Can this error be ignored or do I need to fix things and make it go away?

Anonymous

A new update of Kwik (coming soon) will remove this message. Every time Corona updates their build I need to test everything to check for compatibility. Then, I update the code/message you are seeing. If you want to remove it asap, simply go to your /Photoshop/Plugins/Panel/Kwik 2 folder and edit the config.xml file. At the end of it, you will see the Corona version number. Just edit it to the latest version and the message will be gone next time you export.

tradexcel12
    Participant

Coolness – thanks Alex.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising