Home / Topic / [DONE]Copy and paste components & rename components

[DONE]Copy and paste components & rename components

Home Kwiksher Forums Roadmap – Feature Request Kwik [DONE]Copy and paste components & rename components

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • adriakuehnmg5524
    Participant

It would be a huge time saver to be able to copy and paste actions, animations, etc from one page to another. Part of this also require the option of being able to rename a components, but this is also an option that would be nice to have on it's own. I try to keep my filenames consistent, but sometimes I need to change them or correct a naming error, but I then have to reassemble all the commands. With some of my components, this is a fair bit of work.

chokgage
    Participant

Strongly agreed!Big time saver on copy & paste and renaming is absolutely a useful feature!

v1p_kokorin
    Participant

Amen!!! This would greatly reduce errors in repeating the same actions in cases such as menus (where the same options are available in every page), layers that should be off on each page load, etc. It would be nice to see this implemented.

Yeh agree with you there on reducing errors and a massive time saver.

v1p_kokorin
    Participant

I think a logical ay to implement this would be to allow “shared assets” to inherit the the actions from the first rendered element. Maybe have a window pop up when you select the shared asset option, that has a checkbox to overwrite layer actions with those from the parent asset, and maybe the names of the action in the same window, so the person can know what actions are attached and decide if it's a good idea to check the option or not.

baya.zidi99
    Participant

agreed! had to sit and duplicate the same action 45 times for 45 pages. takes ages. That said, im new to app development and kwik, so with time I will prob learn to streamline workflow better.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising