Home / Topic / Copy and Paste

Copy and Paste

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik4 Copy and Paste

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Yamamoto
    Keymaster

If a component is copied, an intermediate file is outputted to temp folder. For example, linear animation is copied, you can find this component xml file.

YOUR_PROJCT_FOLDER/temp/copied_page1_linear_882.xml

click paste and paste dialog appears. you can import a component xml file if you prefer.
    If not choose a file, Kwik uses the data on memory that previously copied (as same as Kwik3)

you may import a xml copied from another project.

I am under the impression that this feature will allow components to be copied from one page to another. Is that correct? I am using the latest versions of Kwik (4.1.1) and Photoshop CC (19.1.6) on a new 2018 MacBook Pro, and cannot for the life of me copy a linear animation from one page to another … I have tried it 50 times and still cannot get it to work. Am I doing something wrong? I have followed all instructions.

thank you!

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Did you open another page when pasting?
    then you can select a layer from the list.

paste image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising