Home / Topic / Coordinates file not exporting from CS5/preview.

Coordinates file not exporting from CS5/preview.

Home Kwiksher Forums Bug reporting (RETIRED) Coordinates file not exporting from CS5/preview.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Okay, this is weird. I'm working on a demo of a comic book. I downloaded the 1.2 trial and got it to work with Photoshop CS4. After the successful test, we purchased the full version, and upgraded, only to learn that we needed to upgrade to CS5. Done. I started over and created a new project, re-opened each of the files (and saved them first in PS CS5), and re-drew all the cameras in the new version. But when I go to export it, I get the graphics, the main.lua, and the Reader.lua. But the terminal program kicks out an error, as follows:Last login: Thu Jun 23 17:10:30 on ttys000/Applications/CoronaSDK/Corona Terminal ; exit;Brad-Kozaks-MacBook-Pro:~ captaindigital$ /Applications/CoronaSDK/Corona Terminal ; exit;Copyright (C) 2009-2011  A n s c a ,  I n c . Version: 2.0.0 Build: 2011.549The file sandbox for this project is located at the following folder: (/Users/captaindigital/Library/Application Support/Corona Simulator/build-66C9738D44F638460D969BD6A97FB18F)Runtime error ...ndigital/Documents/Kwik/The Seer demo/build/main.lua:10: module 'coordinates' not found:resource (coordinates.lu) does not exist in archive no field package.preload['coordinates'] no file '/Users/captaindigital/Documents/Kwik/The Seer demo/build/coordinates.lua' no file '/Applications/CoronaSDK/Corona Simulator.app/Contents/Resources/coordinates.lua' no file '/Applications/CoronaSDK/Corona Simulator.app/Contents/Resources/coordinates.blu'stack traceback: [C]: ? [C]: in function 'require' ...ndigital/Documents/Kwik/The Seer demo/build/main.lua:10: in main chunkRuntime error: ...ndigital/Documents/Kwik/The Seer demo/build/main.lua:10: module 'coordinates' not found:resource (coordinates.lu) does not exist in archive no field package.preload['coordinates'] no file '/Users/captaindigital/Documents/Kwik/The Seer demo/build/coordinates.lua' no file '/Applications/CoronaSDK/Corona Simulator.app/Contents/Resources/coordinates.lua' no file '/Applications/CoronaSDK/Corona Simulator.app/Contents/Resources/coordinates.blu'stack traceback: [C]: ? [C]: in function 'require' ...ndigital/Documents/Kwik/The Seer demo/build/main.lua:10: in main chunk===================Oddly enough, I looked, and the demo version created the coordinates file just fine. I could probably manually create the coordinates file - I think all it does is to describe the position/size of the "cameras," but I don't know what coordinate system you're using, nor in what order the boxes are described. Any ideas what could be wrong?Brad

Anonymous

Brad, any chance you can share your project with us for a revision? I just created a comic myself and everything is working fine.if so, please send your zip file (including the .psds and .kwk) to support@kwiksher.comRegarding the CS4, we are sorry for the misunderstanding but in all pages from our site we mention that CS5 is the only version Kwik works with.

Alex: I've sent a link to my public Dropbox folder (the ZIP file was 34MB). I sent the link to support@kwiksher.com, so you should have it by now. The other weird thing I discovered (which I outlined in the email) is Kwik seems to stop generating PNG files on the next-to-the-last page, and ignores the final page in the project. I'm speculating that this may also relate to the missing coordinates.lua file. Let me know what you figure out. I actually read the 'best practices' doc, and I don't think I've missed anything. Brad

Anonymous

Just replied you back via email Brad. Issue here is the fact you have one of your Photoshop files as CMYK (they must be RGB). Just switch it for RGB Color (Image->Mode) and it will work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising