Home / Topic / Consolidation of actions and buttons & audio into 1 button set

Consolidation of actions and buttons & audio into 1 button set

Home Kwiksher Forums Feature Request (RETIRED) Consolidation of actions and buttons & audio into 1 button set

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

One feature I'd wish to see would be a consolidation of actions and buttons and sounds.  As it is now, if I want to have a sound clip repeat 12 times I have to first make a button for the sound… then make a button for the action… then make a time button to set the repeat.  Just one button would really make things simpler and quicker.Thanks!

Anonymous

Don't think I understand your request. you can set several actions directly in your button. For example: play audioplay action

I find once I get about 20 objects onto a page and have actions assigned to each, the working list on the Kwik page starts to get VERY crowded and items become hard to find.  I think it'd be helpful if you could have folders within the working page, preferably keyed to each layer.  That'd really help when pages get very busy with lots of actions.Also... I'd love to see a magnetic physics feature at some point.  I searched the Corona site but couldn't find any magnetic links.  Magnetics can be very cool for puzzles and building things.Can't wait to start on Kwik2!

Anonymous

added to the future feature list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising