Home / Topic / Company versus Individual name

Company versus Individual name

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik User Questions Company versus Individual name

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • tradexcel12
    Participant

Has anyone else run into this? I've checked the Apple devel forums and that wa an exercise in frustration. So I”ll ask here.When I set up my developer account I was an individual and set it accordingly. Now my iTunes shows my personal name as the developer. I have changed that everywhere I can find it, and in one place even have my name showing as Karen Productions. (sigh)Is there any way I can get that changed short of opening a new account under a company name with a DUNS number?

lizochka_simova
    Participant

I'm not sure if it is possible to just change the name on an account, or if a individual account can have a company name, but I was warned by an experienced person when I first started out that if I wanted the account to be a company account I should set it up that way from the start.  An individual account could not be changed to a company account.  Good luck!

Anonymous

Anna is right. Individuals cannot have names different than their real names.

tradexcel12
    Participant

Oh boogers. SO I need to buy another license and go through the DUNS process and then transfer the app to it. Ratslefratz.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising