Home / Topic / Clicking the scrollbar adds the latest action (in Action item)

Clicking the scrollbar adds the latest action (in Action item)

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 2 Bugs Clicking the scrollbar adds the latest action (in Action item)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anonymous

In Add Button dialogIf you hit the scrollbar in the interaction panel , the latest selected interaction is added to the actions.

lizochka_simova
    Participant

I believe Alex said that's a problem with PhotoShop and not something he can fix.  If it is what I think you are talking about, you can scroll with the mouse, and avoid that scroll bar.

Anonymous

Ok. I didn't know that and it hasn't popped up using my search terms. That's a pitty. Lukely my scroll wheel works fine.

lizochka_simova
    Participant

Yes, both to it's a pity about the scroll (but once you know the issue it's not too hard to deal) and to the issue of finding the answer you want by searching.  Sometimes I know I've read about the problem I'm having in the forum, but can't find the right words to pull it up.  :-  Also have the same problem sometimes in searching the User Guidelines. But if you can't find the answer you want, the ask option is always there.  Lots of this gets much easier. Good luck with the learning process.  🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising