Home / Topic / CC does not recognise project

CC does not recognise project

Home Kwiksher Forums Photoshop CC Issues CC does not recognise project

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Matthew
    Participant

Hi all,

I have been looking on here and via other outlets to try and rectify the issue but unfortunately having no luck.

I have a perpetual license and have created an 18 page document that refuses to open in Kwik when I click the ‘open project’ button in the Kwik tab.

I have checked and the project files location in settings and this seems to all be in order (only one level down directly from the Kwik folder in my documents). The file was working earlier but has since ceased to work since. Even if I open page1.psd in photoshop the Kwik tab doesn’t recognise the file as having links to further pages and does not allow me to click through to them to edit them or indeed allow me to place animations or funtionality to the page.

Has anybody got any clues as to what could be causing this? If I want to create a new project everything works swimmingly but as I am sure you understand I am reluctant to start a new project when I have already made the progress I have so far. Wondering what could be making the app not recognise that it is a storybook…

Many thanks!

Leonardo
    Participant

Have you tried to open one of the projects inside the backup folder?. It might help to recover the majority of the work done so far.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising