Home / Topic / [Bug Report] file names are truncated.

[Bug Report] file names are truncated.

Home Kwiksher Forums Bug reporting (RETIRED) [Bug Report] file names are truncated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • pkay@twitch.com
    Participant

Hi Guys,I just noticed a bug in the exporter. I usually name my layers descriptively 🙂 for instance "Background_Shapes", kwik saves the layer as p1_Background_Sha.png but inside the director.lua the name is "p1_Background_Shadow.png" so when running in the simulator some images are not shown and sometimes you just receive an error and nothing runs.Cheers

Anonymous

Yes, we limited the lenght of layer names during export (to avoid variables name difficult to read). When you mention director.lua uses the full name, you are referring to page_x.lua, right (director.lua does not change in any project)?thanks for sharing. Fix will come with v.1.1 late this week.Alex

Anonymous

I3D,Can you share your project via email? I created several projects with big layer names (even with a layer called Background_Shape) and in all of them both file and lua code came correct.Alex

pkay@twitch.com
    Participant

Hi AlexThanks for looking into this, I'll prepare a file today and send it to you.Cheers

Anonymous

Just replied your email. Bug is fixed in v1.1Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising