Home / Topic / Blue and Red icons showing in the Simulator

Blue and Red icons showing in the Simulator

Home Kwiksher Forums Most Common Questions Blue and Red icons showing in the Simulator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anonymous

There are lots of reasons for the famous blue and red icons showing up in the Simulator. So, few things you should do before getting mad on me: 🙂- Confirm you have the latest Corona SDK public release (if you are using an old version or the latest daily build, you may have an incompatible version). Kwik is compatible and tested with the latest public release. From time to time Corona changes the way things are done and an old or brand new version may be the reason your project is not working;- Before starting Photoshop (or, at least before Publishing), open Corona Terminal (it will open Corona Simulator automatically for you). This opens a console at the side of your Simulator that shows you warnings and error messages. In most cases the error message is pretty clear, like "page_1.lua line 46 Image "p1_abc.png" was not found" - with that, you may discover that you forgot to enable the Export Images option or, at least you know which page and line is crashing your project (much easier to ask for support passing this info);- As mentioned above, remember to export your images, at least once;

Anonymous

i am using 2013.1137 (2013.6.7)i just downloaded kwik today, not sure what version of kwik i havei have the red and blue squares

Anonymous

You can find Kwik's version when you open the plugin in Photoshop (just below the big logo)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Most Common Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising