Home / Topic / Billy Bolts: My Fathers Keeper is now LIVE on Google Play/ iTunes

Billy Bolts: My Fathers Keeper is now LIVE on Google Play/ iTunes

Home Kwiksher Forums Marketing your app Billy Bolts: My Fathers Keeper is now LIVE on Google Play/ iTunes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anonymous

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/billy-bolts-mfk/id826272616?ls=1&mt=8  iTuneshttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonappleton.jason.build&hl=en Google PlayIt's taken well over a year to get this together and I'm very excited for its release. This was honestly an emotional story for me to write as the scenarios were close to situations I encountered in my life and even some of the dialogue between Billy and his Father were the same things my father and I spoke to each other the first time we spoke when I was 21 years old.I hope everyone enjoys this story and I hope its successful enough to merit a series of adventures to follow.

Anonymous

Looking forward to see it in our Showcase!Congrats and all the best in promoting it. The graphics are pretty impressive!

Anonymous

How does one get an app into the showcase?

Anonymous

Under the Kwik Showcase menu you have a Submission Form link.

Anonymous

I've made two attempts to submit the form, but the icon just continues to spin without going anywhere.Let me know if you got either of the two submissions.Thanks.

Anonymous

This form is driving me crazy (sorry). It works from here but some people are not able to use it. Can you try another time (I did a small changing) and let me know if it worked? Otherwise, simply send me an email with the requesting from the form and I will do it manually.Sorry again, Alex

Anonymous

Emailed everything to support@

Anonymous

Haven't received anything yet. did you zip the images? it may be the reason your email hasn't left your inbox…

Anonymous

resent

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising