Home / Topic / Automatic naming based on the photoshop layer

Automatic naming based on the photoshop layer

Home Kwiksher Forums Feature Request (RETIRED) Automatic naming based on the photoshop layer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

One feature I'd like to see would be automatic naming based on the photoshop layer.  I see this is already employed with the Physics toolset... and it is very handy to have!I often forget to rename a new button or action, so I'm stuck with a name - number ID that I can't remember.  But if everything was tied to the layer name, then it'd be a LOT easier to keep everything properly identified.Just an idea...

Anonymous

the difficult in using the layer name for everything is the fact variable names in Lua (every layer, button, action, etc name is a variable) are limited to 15 chars and, of course, names cannot be equal. For example, lets say your layer name is myLayerNameThis (15 chars already). then you create a button for this layer. the auto name would be myLayerNameThis_but. however, the last chars “_but” would never be rendered – in this case, you would have a Lua error having more than 1 object (the layer image and the button name) with the same name.

I see… well it was just an idea.I certainly appreciate having the physics layers come with a name.  Makes working very quick!

Anonymous

The physics can be done this way because they are attached to the layer itself (there is no need to reference them separately, like we need to do in buttons or actions).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising