Home / Topic / Auto advance to next page after video(mp4) plays

Auto advance to next page after video(mp4) plays

Home Kwiksher Forums Feature Request (RETIRED) Auto advance to next page after video(mp4) plays

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Oliver Kramer
    Participant

It would be great if on my page I could click a button, have my video play, and then automatically go to the next page.

Anonymous

We will check that. this is simple to do, but, in your opinion, how should it work? currently video can only be played thru a button. would you like to have the user clicking the button, playing the video, then moving to another page? or your need is to enter a page, automatically play a video (which by the way plays on top of the page – currently you cannot play a video embedded in a page, due Corona's limitation), then moving to another page?

Oliver Kramer
    Participant

Here is what I am trying to do with the book I am currently working on.  I have created full screen videos to enhance the story.  So every few pages of the book, instead of a page it would be a full screen video(mp4).  Right now I have to add a “play video” icon.  You click it and it returns to the same page.  My goal would be to have the video play automatically when you click the next page button or swipe to the next page.  After the video plays it would then forward to the next page.  Or even with the current “click to play video” button it could advance to the next page after the video plays.Simple view:Intro Movie -> ............Hope this is understandable.Thanks again for such a great tool!

Anonymous

Got it. thanks for replying. Added to future feature list.

mannycsy@gmail.com
    Participant

Should have read this post, this is the exact requirement from my thread I just started. This would be a great feature!-- Chris

Anonymous

This will be possible to do with the next release (multiple actions per button). You will be able to create something like this, for example:- play video- goto page "NEXT"

mannycsy@gmail.com
    Participant

Sounds perfect!When's this update planned? Would really speed up development:)-- Chris

Anonymous

Target date is July, 10th (maybe earlier, maybe later) 🙂

mannycsy@gmail.com
    Participant

Not too far off then, at the moment I'm just finishing off a game and then I have a clever idea which I hope to put together with Kwik as it would be ideally suited and save tons of time so really looking forward to this update:)In the mean time I'll begin assembling my assets 🙂Thanks for the continued great work!-- Chris

mannycsy@gmail.com
    Participant

Any news on multiple button actions? 🙂-- Chris

Anonymous

It is taking longer than expected but they will come in version 1.4 (next release). Keep the faith!By the way, congratulations on the new Corona icon! Looking forward to see what you are going to do with Kwik!Alex

mannycsy@gmail.com
    Participant

Hey Alex thanks for the congrats. It was a bit of a surprise to win after the long wait and the great entries but there it is on the dock 🙂Keeping the faith and keeping myself busy with some 3D modelling... which should give a small clue to where I'm going with Kwik... can't wait for the updates!! Keep up the great work!-- Chris

Anonymous

BTW, version 1.4 (multiple actions per button) is available for download

mannycsy@gmail.com
    Participant

Brilliant work!!  ;D ;D ;DJust did a test project with a button which plays a movie and goes to the next page everything works perfectly! (After realising movies can't be played in the simulator  :- )This is getting good....-- Chris

Oliver Kramer
    Participant

Real good!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising