Home / Topic / Audio from protected pages (IAP) continues to play when page changes

Audio from protected pages (IAP) continues to play when page changes

Home Kwiksher Forums Bug reporting (RETIRED) Audio from protected pages (IAP) continues to play when page changes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

I configured my IAP following the instructions from http://kwiksher.com/blog/?p=195 Basically, I have 6 pages protected, each with its own background music. When you goto the protected page, a pop-up message will appear (i did custom the message it says). When you  click on the OK button it is redirected to my buy page. My observation is the background music from the protected page is still playing when you move to the buy page. I'm using Kwik 1.9.5Ben.

Anonymous

You need to check if the audio is being disposed in the protected page. follow the auto-code for audio disposal available in each page with audio and add it to your protected page if it does not have.What is probably happening is the fact the audio channel being disposed is probably not the same where the background audio is playing.

marcos16andrade
    Participant

I have the same thing. Do not understand how can this be solved?

marcos16andrade
    Participant

Solved the problem by adding disposeAudios ()It is possible to correct this error in the kwik?

Anonymous

Kwik usually dispose the audio. As I mentioned in another reply in the top, the issue here may be the fact the audio channel being disposed in another situation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising