Home / Topic / Android things your must know

Android things your must know

Home Kwiksher Forums Most Common Questions Android things your must know

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Anonymous

This is a good posting from Corona Labs explaining a few things you must know when publishing for Android devices: http://simluator.coronalabs.com/blog/2013/03/26/androidizing-your-mobile-app/More important than the code in the posting is to learn the basics (file formats, icons, etc).

Anonymous

I had a hard time getting the Android Eclipse emulator to work on my iMac. I finally got it going but I wasn't sure if the emulator results were entirely accurate. I ended up getting a Nexus 7, uploading my Android builds onto GoogleDrive, and then downloading the app to the Nexus for testing. This method let me find some stupid little things like icon size etc and fixing them quite quickly. I don't think I could have seen the same things on the emulator alone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Most Common Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising