Home / Topic / after physics page swipe not working

after physics page swipe not working

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs after physics page swipe not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Odisej
    Participant

I’ve noticed that page swipe doesn’t work on a page that contains physics. Is that normal behavior? If I add swipe function to the background layer it works fine, but I’d have to add external code for swipe left or right…

Gareth
    Participant

I am finding the same problem.

Gareth
    Participant

I installed Kwik 3.5 beta running on Photoshop CC 2014, imported my project from Kwik 4.0 and the page swipe after physics seems to be working now.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

the internal logic of kwik 3.4- and kwik3.5 beta to make swipe and physics objects(lua) is nothing changed.
    I will check the behaviour and come back to report

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Simple test with three layers – crate(dynamic), ground(static), background(not physic body)
    Swipe on background always works. Create virtual walls around the screen does not affect swipe.
    Is enable swipe in page settings checked?

Mario Sergio
    Participant

Hi, Yamamoto!
    I have the same problem, the page was funcional, but after add the physics, stop swipping the page. I had the same problem in other pages that I added the other interactions stopped too.
    It’s possible to be something related layers, because in the page where there’s physics, there is a hidding function, and then the swipe work normal after hidding some layers, and stop when show them.
    The physics I used is force. It’s possible to be a conflict of interactions because of the layers. The software understand the layers it’s above?
    I’ve tried to put a retangle with the action to swipe. It worked, but when the object of interaction apeares in the same area of interaction, the object don’t receive the interaction of force, and the page slide.
    Any idea how to solve it?
    Tks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising