Home / Topic / Additional Animation Types?

Additional Animation Types?

Home Kwiksher Forums Feature Request (RETIRED) Additional Animation Types?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hi,I'm on the verge of buying Kwik, but I need to find out if scale and rotation animation are on the way. I've browsed the site and didn't see anything mentioned. If it's not on the list it would be great to add. Maybe even animation along a path...where you could draw a path with the pen tool and set how many seconds it takes for the object to travel from the beginning to the end of it.This looks like a really great tool. I look forward to the upcoming version.Thanks!Nick

Anonymous

Everything you mentioned is in the feature wish list for future versions (we will share the roadmap late this week). Rotate and Scale will probably come in version 1.2 (version 1.1 is almost ready to go live – check more at http://youtube.com/kwiksher). Path animation is not there yet.Thanks for your sugestions and keep posted.Alex

Thanks for the kwik reply 🙂-Nick

Alfons
    Participant

Hi Alex,I'm working on a counting book (you've seen a couple of pages) and it contains objects I'd like to animate in a way that isn't totally linear.  A great feature for the next few updates would be "motion path" animation, or pre-programmed motion like "float" or "breeze", etc.  A great example of this is in MOTION (apples graphics and animation program).  There's a great collection of pre-programmed "behaviors" like "jitter" or "float" ect.  Once you apply a behavior you use the dashboard to tweak the strength or weakness of the effect.  Best,Camille

Anonymous

Camille, animation behaviors (like pulse and bounce, for example), as well as path animation, are in the list for the future releases. Keep sending your suggestions,Alex

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising