Home / Topic / A storm is coming…Page 2

A storm is coming…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Anonymous

Bummer Alex, I feel for you!  Good luck with the re-write, it's the best option in the long run even though it stings now.

I just got access through my company to all the CC applications and was planning on using that for Kwik and Corona, but just discovered this lovely plugin incompatibility issue. What a nightmare this must be for you after all the work put into your software. It’s like that old expression “It’s always something, isn’t it?”

Well, I guess for now I’ll see if I can downgrade to CS6 or CS5 just to use on my laptop and I’ll look to see what updates and patches you’ve made down the short and the long roads with this Adobe stuff.

Thanks!
    Joe

Administrator
    Keymaster

Joe,

Kwik is compatible with CC but NOT with CC 2014. And yes, it is a nightmare just to think what needs to be done to make Kwik compatible with CC2014 (and have to keep 2 different code base for each one of their versions) 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising