Home / Topic / 1.9.8c issue

1.9.8c issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

After deleting my build folder because of issues previously discussed in other posts, I've been 'cleaning up' all psd files, replaced all aiff audio files compressing them to mp3s (64). Re-exporting was going smoothly. I re-entered 12 pages of 47 total.Big problems with the new version though. Before starting today I downloaded the latest version (1.9.8c). This latest version would export all layers and create png files for the build folder, but would not create a new lua file for the new page. Bug report would only say that it could not 'find' the lua file in the archive.After several unsuccessful attempts, I reinstalled the last version and directed it to the project copy I had created and went back to work. Everything still working fine with the last version.

Anonymous

i will check that. do you have a sample project with the issue (easier and faster to fix)?

I don't Alex. Since everything is working ok with the previous version, I'll stick with that until I finish rebuilding. About to tackle one of the pages I had the Button shift issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising