Home / Topic / [1.9.7f] When add audio sync, can’t export

[1.9.7f] When add audio sync, can’t export

Home Kwiksher Forums Bug reporting (RETIRED) [1.9.7f] When add audio sync, can’t export

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • jimmycesarins7218
    Participant

I set the flash security settings.I then added an audio file to the page, set as the Read To Me audioI then click on a text layer, and then add Audio Sync.I imported the time codes from AudicityI left the default color and use system font and use page read to me file and hit create.When I go to preview, it does all the image exporting, and then sits there "exporting" with half the progress bar filled in and doesn't go anywhere.  Last thing in the log file is Checking if HelloWorldILove is a text sync type layerIf I remember the text sync, it builds fine.I also find many times I double click the page component list, it won't come up and let me edit it and I have to delete it and recreate it.Running MacOS Lion, and CS6.

Anonymous

Potential issues can be:- you have more words in your Audacity files than words in the text layer;- your text layer name is too big (more than 15 chars) - try to rename it to a small number of words- you have strange characters in your text- [Photoshop issue], your color selection was not captured. Double-click the text layer (it will select the full layer content) and open the color wheel. Click the desired color again and check if the small cube appears below the the color selection.

jimmycesarins7218
    Participant

Same problem in v2.Same amount of words in the word layer and the label file.Text layer name is only "HelloWorld"No strange characters, a-z & , .I tried the color thing and re-picked a color and didn't change anything.It just sits on "Processing Layer HelloWorld"

Anonymous

Send me your project and I will check.

jimmycesarins7218
    Participant

Send me your project and I will check.

Just sent it, thanks.  (This is currently in v2, but I was running into the same problem with v1 and working back and forth between the two).

Anonymous

to which email have you sent the zipped files?

jimmycesarins7218
    Participant

to which email have you sent the zipped files?

I used the forums to send email to your account, but I ended up resending it to the support email address directly.

jimmycesarins7218
    Participant

Anything new on this?  I still can't get past this issue.I sent over the test project via email.

Anonymous

Hopefully tomorrow, as I am getting home from vacation later today.

Anonymous

I will need a few more time as I will need to find why some text layers are exporting well and others not (even in a same page). You are not alone in this issue and as soon as I discover why Photoshop is sending different data for layers with the same content I will fix the issue. Keep the faith 🙂

jimmycesarins7218
    Participant

I will need a few more time as I will need to find why some text layers are exporting well and others not (even in a same page). You are not alone in this issue and as soon as I discover why Photoshop is sending different data for layers with the same content I will fix the issue. Keep the faith 🙂

Just FYI,This happens in v1 and v2 beta.

Anonymous

I know, which seems to be something related to the layer properties not being shared by Photoshop in both versions…

Anonymous

Weird enough (not in all projects), even using 2 text layers in Photoshop with the same content and properties, sometimes one of them do not return the font used (the script just hangs without any announcement).I am trying to get some support from Adobe in this issue. a potential workaround at this time is to change the font of the layer and then replace the original font again. I will announce here when I fix this.

jimmycesarins7218
    Participant

Is it only in CS6?I am using CS6 trial right now as I have CS4 Design Premium and would need to upgrade.

Anonymous

Nope. CS5 and CS6 (BTW, you probably know already Kwik is not compatible with CS4)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising