Install an app to iOS Devices
- From Menu, select Window > Devices
- Lef column > select your device
- Main Panel > Installed Apps, then [+] button to install
- click the small button (highlighted below) to open the device’s console log.
// screen copy
Or you can monitor the log with console.app
- Just open the Application Console.app on mac OSX.
- You can find it under Applications > Utilities > Console.
- On the left side of the application all your connected devices are listed.
Refresh Profiles on XCode
- Preference > Accounts
- Apple IDs > View Details
- Lower right corner, there is “refresh” button
iPhone simulator from command line
xcrun simctl install booted < app path > xcrun simctl launch booted < app identifier >
- Hardware > Device
- Debug → Open System Log.