Book Shelf - Pages
- A sample app consists of three episodes. Episode1 is free, Episode2 and Episode3 are to be paid.
- Once paid, the image files of Episode2 or Episode3 are downloaded from an Internet server
In the sample zip, you find the following two folders
Please copy them to ~/Documents/Kwik folder
|1||Shelf.psd||table of contents, user to read an episode or to purchase an episode||free|
|3||ep02_info.psd||Episode2 Purchase Information||free|
- user purchases Episode2 from toc
- alternatively user goes to ep02_info by clicking Episode02Icon on toc.
- when user purchased, Episode2Icon goes to ep02_1 page not to ep02_info
- user taps the restore button on toc to recover all
- The episode been purchased is to be downloaded again when user clicks the download button
Please use the script to zip the image, audio files as assets.zip
- copy_pages.bat (WIN)
- copy_pages.command (MAC)