When pressed, the following window appears:
Like in all other interactions, you need to enter a Name (or accept Kwik’s suggestion). Kwik will cleanup your name if it contains spaces, strange characters, Lua reserved names, and/or if the length of the name is bigger than 15 characters.
Kwik automatically uses the selected Layer option (in this example, layer penta_A). If you intention is to drag a group or the full page, select the appropriated radio button (and the group name).
Information about the current layer content will appear in the top of the properties panel (position and size).
For the Optional boundaries (use word “nil” if no limits is desired), you can limit the area of dragging. Do not touch the parameters and your selected object will be draggable across the full screen.
- Allow drag in X axis between: when checked, it will used the coordinates informed in the two text fields from the right, limiting the horizontal area of drag. Notice that Kwik will automatically set the current project screen size as boundaries;
- Allow drag in Y axis between: when checked, it will used the coordinates informed in the two text fields from the right, limiting the vertical area of drag. Notice that Kwik will automatically set the current project screen size as boundaries;
- Constrain angle: when checked, it will use the angle entered in the text field from the right. For example, if you want to limit the drag only vertically, using the current center of the image as Y position, simply use a 90 degree angle in the parameter;
- Bring to front while dragging: when checked, it will bring the dragged object to front;
- Auto Flip: when checked, it will automatically change image direction (rotates image to left, when dragging the left direction, and so on);
- Original Direction: sets the original direction of the image. For example, an arrow pointing to left should select the Left direction.
- Drop area (optional):defines a special area (a layer or group) for drop. Options are:
- Layer/group: sets the layer or group that will act as droppable area;
- Active boundaries: sets the distance around the droppable area, in pixels, that will act as “magnets” for the drop;
- Lock when positioned: if enabled, disable the drag, when the dragged object enters and is released in the droppable area,
- Trigger action on lock: action that will be played when object is “locked” in the droppable area;
- (new in version 2.3) Return to original position if not locked: returns the dragged object to its original (position when the drag started) if it is not locked;
- Run “Trigger action on release” below, if locked: when enabled, plays the regular “on release” action, even if the object is locked. If disabled, the regular “on release” action only will play while the object is not in its droppable area;
- Trigger action on dragging: allows the execution of a previously created action while the object is on a dragging interaction;
- Trigger action on release: allows the execution of a previously created action after the object is released;